I see so often people commenting on posts regarding higher prices for tactical gear, etc…usually its “make it cheaper and I’ll buy one”. I understand the money aspect, and I get that people don’t want to spend more if they don’t have to; BUT…If you want cheap tactical gear, meaning cheaper in price, just remember….you’re going to get EXACTLY what you pay for — and in most cases probably less. Are you willing to invest money in a product that might one day save your life, or are you buying it to look “tacti-cool”? Lets think about this for a moment.
1) Cheap gear is normally made overseas.
2) Jobs shipped abroad almost never return people.
3) Factories and money are shifting to countries not friendly to the USA or democracy.
4) Foreign product safety standards are low.
5) The growing lack of USA ability to manufacture many products is strategically unsound.
More expensive products normally are more pricey because they are made with superior materials and/or are American made – which is good!! I dunno about you all…but I’d rather shell out a few more hard earned dollars for a top quality product that has been designed and made with care by Americans in America, that’s been field tested, etc.
“Frugality, I’ve learned, has its own cost, one that sometimes lasts forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
– Stay alert, Stay alive.