What happens when a family with three children is killed in a domestic dispute?

Kewaskum, Mississippi, September 23, 2018–It was the end of September.

The sun was rising and the sun was setting.

A couple of days earlier, a 14-year-old boy and his girlfriend were shot to death in the driveway of their home.

Their father, James Kewakum, a self-described “gentleman,” was at work when they were shot.

Now, two days after the shooting, his mother, Angela Kewakem, was in the middle of a court hearing in which she was charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter.

She has pleaded not guilty.

Police say they shot James Kepkum to protect her from an argument between James and his mother.

What happens next?

The details of the case are still emerging.

But, according to local news accounts, James was trying to break up an argument.

He got into an argument with Angela’s mother, a domestic violence victim.

The mother, who is white, allegedly hit James, breaking his hand and breaking the glass in the kitchen, according a report from WREG.

Angela Kepkem told police she saw James punch Angela, and she then grabbed her gun and shot him in the head, WREG reported.

James died at a local hospital.

Police were still investigating the circumstances of the shooting and no arrests had been made.

James Kekaskum and Angela Kekkum were killed in Kewatchum, Miss.

James and Angela were dating for about a year and a half.

They met when Angela was a student at the University of Mississippi.

James attended Mississippi State University.

When James was 17, he moved to Kansas and graduated from Kansas State University with a degree in accounting.

Angela went to Mississippi State.

Both of their fathers were from Mississippi.

Their families are white.

Angela had recently lost her husband of six years.

James’ father, Joseph, was an Army veteran.

His mother, Carol, was a housewife.

In December, James and Carol went on a honeymoon in Thailand.

Carol told authorities that she and James had gone to see an old friend and that James left the house in the early morning hours of Dec. 20.

She told authorities she heard her husband say, “Get outta here, you f—–, f—— piece of s—,” and he ran away.

She reported that James then called her, saying that he had gotten caught up in a dispute and was in danger.

She called police.

They took James to a local Walmart and told him that they had found a gun in the trunk.

Angela called 911 to report James’ condition and told dispatchers that she was concerned for her son.

James was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Angela’s boyfriend, Johnnie Burdett, said James was shot after an argument in the parking lot of a convenience store.

Johnnie said James got into a fight with Angela and her mother, then left the car.

John said James tried to run to a nearby Walmart but ran into an employee.

John called 911 and said he saw James’ hands come out of the car, and that Angela shot him.

Angela told police that James tried shooting his mother before running into the store.

According to the WREG report, James’ car was found at the scene.

Police found a loaded handgun and two guns on the floor in the front passenger seat.

They arrested Angela and charged her with first-degree homicide.

Angela was taken into custody after a short time in the Benton County Jail, where she pleaded not, she told police, because she had been in a relationship.

Angela pleaded not out of fear for her own safety, according the Bentons News Service.

“She is very afraid for her life,” Johnnie told WREG, describing her as a young woman with a young son.

Angela, however, told police James was a good boy and that he loved his family and that she loved her son and was trying not to make a scene.

James is survived by Angela, who has a 10-year old son and a 6-year, 6-month-old daughter.

The parents’ attorney, Steven Epps, said that Angela was not trying to take away her son’s life.

“I don’t think it’s fair,” Epps told the news station.

“There is no evidence that she’s going to kill him.”

According to police, Angela was arrested in December and has pleaded guilty to second-hand firearm possession, second-handed assault, secondhand assault with a deadly weapon and second-half aggravated assault.

She will be sentenced by Benton Circuit Judge Michael M. Wirtz in November.

Angela will not be allowed to work as a nurse or doctor, according an arrest warrant affidavit.